November 23, 2011

Thankful for close bonds. . .

Tomorrow we celebrate an American tradition, Thanksgiving. It’s a time to reflect and look back at what we are thankful for and we surround ourselves with family and friends and are grateful for all that we’ve got.

I’m thankful for many things in my life and looking back a year ago to last Thanksgiving with my family, especially the fun time I had with my nephew, Vance. He loved the holidays and especially spending them with his family. It made me look back at his last month of tweets on twitter and I could feel his love. I thought I’d share some of the ones I tagged as favorites.

Vance and I got to hang out a few times following the busy holidays and our busy lives and talked through our phones and online as you’ll see. We were always in touch with each other and I’m grateful for the part social media played in our lives and in some ways it brought us closer. I share this with you.

Enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving! ~ Lenny XO
Follow me on Twitter @product19






Vance lived for this, @BritneySpears following him.
He did everything he could to get @LadyGaGa to follow him.





















Hanging with Vance - watching the Patriots Playoffs, Jan 16, 2011.
He made me sit there and interrupt the game to watch Bad Girls Club.






That night Vance tweeted a lot after
drinking a bottle of wine. . . 









Sharing his music with me, he'd pass music via AOL IM 
and make me talk to him thru the voice chat on it. 
I look back and cherish those late nights











His love for @LadyGaga #obsessed













Little did I know this would be Vance's last tweet to me.
The Katy Perry tickets arrived at my house the day of his funeral.

Rest in peace my friend - Miss you always & forever.
Happy Thanksgiving, Love
UL XO



Last Thanksgiving ~ such a great day.


1 comment:

  1. Touching post Lenny. I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving with your family. Despite not having Vance with you this year.

    ReplyDelete