July 10, 2011

Tasty Burger, Boston

I could go a year and not eat a burger; shy away from red meat, which I have over the past couple of years. It's not that I don't like it, I try to minimize my red meat intake in place of chicken or things with more protein. But I still eat red meats.

My recent trip to Tasty Burger in Boston's Fenway seems to be a growing trend in what is changing my eating habits. It's also pushing me to the gym much more, to keep up with the grease and fat intake. It seems burger joints are popping up all over the city. Even in the burbs with the invasion of Five Guys Burgers and Fries. The only thing Boston is missing is an In & Out Burger from the west coast. It'll only be a matter of time as the burger wars heat up.

Successful? I'd have to say they are because these burger palaces aren't going anywhere. I haven't seen any close, but I'm not the burger expert, nor am I keeping pulse of the burger bonanza that seems to be happening. These burger stops are a step up from your McDonald's and Burger Kings. The pricier places are the gourmet burgers or 5 Napkin Burger which you will find in Copley, Prudential Center.

Why am I writing about them? Well, even tho these burger stops are not top of mind, their marketing and social talk amongst friends and my every day travels leave me no choice but to want to stop in and check them out. So my recent stop is Tasty Burger in which I wrote a brief review on Yelp* - Check it out!

If you like burgers, it's worth the stop ~ Enjoy!

Lenny
Follow me on Twitter: @product19

No comments:

Post a Comment